Monday, August 22, 2011

Countdown to FGS 2011 - Friday's Schedule

Only 16 more days until FGS 2011

I still haven't finished the plan for my post-conference research trip or given much thought to what I need to pack. It's a good think I work best under pressure. 

At least I have an idea about sessions I want to attend. Friday looks like this:

8:00-9:00 - After Mustering Out: Researching Civil War Veterans - Amy Johnson Crow, CG

9:30-10:30 - Somewhere in France: Researching WWII - Tony Burroughs, FUGA

11:00-12:00 - Researching Your Indian Wars Ancestor before the Civil War - Craig R. Scott, CG 

2:00-3:00 - Using "Correlation" to Reveal Facts that No Record States - Thomas Jones, PhD, CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA

3:30-4:30 - Tracing Scots Irish Ancestors - Dean J. Hunter, AG, CG, FUGA

5:00-6:00 - Lessons from a Snoop: Collaterals and Associates - Debra S. Mieszala, CG

The full conference schedule is available on the FGS website as is a brief bio for each speaker


Disclosure: I am an Official Blogger for FGS 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment